Juan Esteban has had the opportunity to work with several local and international clients in designing and implementing corporate structures that facilitate their operations and safeguard their interests. He has provided advisory services on corporate compliance and participated in many restructuring processes, such as mergers, demergers, domiciliation of foreign companies, procurement and liquidation, among others. Likewise, regarding the labor law, he advises several companies in labor risk prevention, providing regular compliance advisory services to detect possible contingencies and analyzing the best way to face them.
Regarding real estate law, Juan Esteban is constantly involved in several kinds of transfers, providing solutions to his clients and supporting them in consummating real estate transactions. His experience in this field has led him to designing and implementing equity structures for both natural and legal entities, thus defining the most convenient and ideal way of distributing family equity and safeguarding it for sustained future growth.
• Board member of an important industrial company since 2015 to date.
• In-house lawyer for an important group of logistics companies from 2013 until 2019.
• Lawyer leading the team responsible for planning and performing the restructuring of an important poultry company.
• Lawyer for the Universidad San Francisco de Quito
• Petroleum & Energy
• Banking and Finance
• Hospitality and Tourism
• Transportation and Logistics
• Real Estate
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Restructuring and Bankruptcy
Investments and structuring new business models.